Fortnite for Android
Fortnite battle royale for android is a free to play game which allows 100 players to join the battle ground. Fortnite battle ground for android and iOS is developed by Epic Games. It was released on February 13th for mobile devices. It can also be played on PC, playstation 4, Xbox and even mac OS. Fortnite battle royale is free to download on all consoles. So, what are you waiting for? Download Fortnite for Android or iOS devices and play battle royale anywhere you go.
Fortnite for Android
Fortnite for mobile allows you to play battle royale without creating epic games account but it is always better if you sign up. This game works on all android devices running android 4.0 or higher and all iOS devices running iOS 7 or higher. This includes iPhone, iPad and even iPod touch.You can easily play Fortnite on android phone like samsung s6, s7, s8, s9 and htc, oneplus, google pixel, huawei, xiaomi, lenovo and other major brands.
It is also your second life because you can do almost everything that you do in your real life. You will get wanted meter on your top right screen if you commit a crime. Number of star determines how many police force will come to chase and arrest a character.
Fortnite for android phone allows you to control user using touch controls on the screen. You will get analog on the left hand side to control the player and on the right hand side you will get the skills which you can use.
You can also use external bluetooth controller to play the game. For the android version, you can simply download apk file and install it on your phone. You will also have to verify first in order to play the game.
In order to play Fortnite for iPhone, You can simply complete the verification process and game will start download and even install in your phone automatically. It has the similar gameplay as that of android and only difference is that it is a bit smoother on iOS device. However, if you are downloading from a computer then you will need to install itunes into your computer. After installing, run Fortnite.ipa file and you will see the game in your application library. You can now sync the game in your phone.
Frequently asked question
- Question: My game freezes during the game! how to fix it?
- Answer: Make sure you have installed latest operating system on your phone. After that restart your phone and run it again.
- Question: How to complete the verification?
- Answer: Just install any application or complete any offer shown in the screen. You might have to run the application for around 30 seconds to verify.
- Question: When I try to install the game, It says game from unknown source and won't let me install.
- Answer: You will need to go to settings and allow application to be installed from unknown source. After that try installing it again and it will work.